Beckham goes out with MLS cup title

The 37-year old from London, England has played his last game in a Galaxy uniform for a MLS cup. David Beckham a six year veteran at the LA Galaxy, wins for the last time with his teammates.
Beckham has decide to call it quits in the Major League Soccer. David has been playing professional soccer since 1998 and has broken the barrier for European players to come and play in America.
Beckham was the first player from a major European league to be transferred to a Major League team. A transfer in soccer is almost like a trade in pro football or basketball except instead of going player for player it’s money for a player. The owners buy a players contract rights from a team.
Beckham was transferred from one of the most popular teams in the world at Real Madrid. Madrid is to be one of the best clubs in the world coming out of Spain. The transfer looked appealing to LA based off of Beckham’s experience playing in the English Premier League, La Liga and with the England national team.
Beckham has decide to quit playing for LA but he still hopes to play soccer and some questions come up of where he will end up. Beckham’s goes out on top as he claims his last victory in a MLS Cup final with a score 3-1.