The effects of hunting in modern society

Ethical hunters are good for the Environment, and I will tell you why. Hunting has been in my family for generations, and it has benefited us in every way. I was taught to love the environment and the outdoors through hunting.

Many hunters participate in hunting for multiple reasons. These reasons include providing food for their families, teaching their kids about the outdoors, teaching their kids how to safely operate a firearm, making memories with old friends, and enjoying the blessing of nature. 

Hunting is a door that leads into the quiet outdoors where we can be alone with our thoughts in peace. Some of the best memories I have took place in the outdoors after a hunt with my dad. 

There is nothing more comforting than sitting around a campfire in your camp and sharing old hunting stories with your friends and family. Hunting has given me many life lessons including lessons on ethics, strategy, respecting nature, and many more. 

Ethical and responsible hunting is one of the best things about nature. You learn to respect the land and the animals it contains, you learn to appreciate the outdoors and the beautiful scenery it provides, and you learn what it takes to be an ethical and safe hunter to provide food and memories for you and your family. 

“Hunters do more to help wildlife than any other group in America,” said Chris Deperno, a professor of fisheries and wildlife at the College of Natural Resources. He later stated that hunters fund a large number of wildlife agencies, and have a key role in wildlife management.