An exciting performance of the musical “Grease” comes to an end for cast members

The cast of the musical “Grease” performed for a large audience the Friday and Saturday before last. Even though the last few weeks of rehearsals were tense and stressful, the musical has come to a bittersweet end for the cast members.

Senior Maddie Miley is sad that the musical is over.

“I am very sad that the musical is over. We worked really hard over the past two months and I’ve gotten used to being in the PAC every night. It feels really wierd to be at home,” Miley said.

The next few weeks will have different effects on the cast members. Some will be awkwardly sitting in thier homes with no rehearsal to fill their time. Some will be moving on to new tasks, like sports and other objectives.

The end of the musical brings on different feelings in different people. Some people are sad that the musical is over, while other people are glad that it is over.

Music director Beth Nelson is happy with the turnout of the performance.

“Grease was a ton of work, but it paid off with a big success for all those involved,” Nelson said.

For those that are sad, there is still more to come. Every year in the spring, BHS will put on a spring play. Even though students don’t know what the play will be yet, many of the cast members of grease will be looking forward to being a part of the spring play.

Junior Chelsey Curtis is looking forward to the spring play.

“I am excited for the spring play because it sounds fun,” Curtis said.