Juniors becoming ‘top dogs’ next year

As the 2012-13 school year is coming to a close the juniors are preparing to become seniors. They will be the “top dogs” of the school, and start thinking of the next chapter in life after graduation.

Some of the students have been together since preschool and they only have one year left all together.

“It’s crazy to think that I am going to become a senior next year,” junior Bella Villaca said. “It’s a sad thought but I am also excited to begin a new chapter of my life.”

Through the years at BHS has changed many people’s lives.

“It’s a bittersweet feeling thinking that next year is our last year together as a class,” junior Amanda Miller said. “I have learned a lot through my three years here at BHS and have memories that will last me a life time.”

BHS offers activities for student to be involved in to make more of high school life.

“As a cheerleader of three years it has been a great way to meet a lot of people and also be apart of something bigger,” junior Samantha Robinson said. “Next year I get the opportunity to be the cheer captain which means I have to take on the leadership role and be a good role model for the lower classmen.”

The teachers also have soft spot for the junior class as well. They have watched them grow and mature from freshmen year to now.

“I get this way every year I grow so attached to these students that I get sad when they leave,” Business teacher Patty Lenning said. “I think of these students as my own.”