Prom full of stress for girls

The first concern to every girl’s dilemma is who are they going to go with? Every girl is going to stress over wanting the perfect date. Once you find the “perfect” date then you have to find the perfect dress. The dress hunt is just as stressful as the date. Every girl want’s to look like a princess walking down the stairs stunning everyone.

Having the “perfect” dress and “perfect” man only helps the night be more magical, but it does not stop there. The stress comes back, you have to look for a group that will go with them. Of course you want your friends to go with you. But what if their date and your date hate each other, then you have a dilemma. At prom you want to be with people who know how to have fun.

Transportation is the next thing to think about. Do you want a limo, Hummer or friend’s car. Nobody wants their parents to drop them off at prom and pick them up. Transportation is important.

What kind of food are you going to eat? You do not want your date and you to be rolling up at McDonalds. This is your day to shine, a fancy restaurant is necessary. Then the question is who is going to pay? The guy of course! Don’t forget your purse, spare yourself the stress of cleaning dishes before going to prom.

Every girl has to document this day for bragging rights when the get old. They want to show their children how their day was magical. You have to find out where your going to your photos. You can’t have a creepy background, you want something that looks like you just walked out of a movie.

Hold up! Nails, make up and hair are also a very big issue of prom. No girl wants to look any less than what they imagine. No one wants to have frizzy hair on the big day either! Everyone wants to resemble perfect.

The shoes, with the “perfect” dress you have to have the “perfect” shoes. That is a no brainer, everyone will be looking at your shoes. Never get too high of heels you wouldn’t want to face plant when you have your moment walking down the stairs.

Getting yourself ready is just half the battle. Getting your date ready is just another story. Every girl needs to keep their date in line. They can’t be looking undone while your a masterpiece. The tie has to match the dress, the shoes aren’t scuffed and their hair doesn’t look like they just rolled out of bed.

With all of this drama you have to have your friends with you. No girl wants to go solo dress shopping, getting your hair or nails done. You always need that one girlfriend that will come with you to the bathroom to freshen up. Who wants to go solo to the bathroom? Girls want to enjoy this process that only comes once a year.

All of prom seems to be a big huge inconvenience to girls, yet we continue to do it every year. Prom may seem ridiculous but prom is a chance for everyone to feel like their in a fairy tale. Every girl wants to feel like their worth a million bucks.