YOU DESERVE A BREAK!

Students plans for upcoming spring break
Season of spring, from pexels.com

Spring break is a break from school and any responsibilities you have for school. It’s also a break before the end of year tests and the last part of the school year.

“I am excited to take a break from my classes for a bit and spend time doing things I like to do and being able to spend more time with my family,” freshman Tucker Flory said.

“I’m going to Colorado to hang with my cousins and we’re gonna try and go go karting at this arena place,” said Emberlynn Neil, a 8th grader at BJHS.

“I’m gonna chill and hang out with friends.” said Wrigley Hamrick, an 8th grader at BJHS.

Spring break at Baldwin is from March 8-17. That’s a whole week off, for students to have a break.

“My favorite activity is golfing with friends,” said Wyatt Johnson, an 8th grader at BJHS. “I normally golf or hang out during this break.”

“I am going to be lazy at my house,” said Layne Brittingham, an 8th grader at BJHS, “because I don’t have to go to school, which will be nice for a change.”

“I am going to Colorado to visit family and friends,” said Leah Southard, an 8th grader at BJHS.

Most students travel locally, do things they like, visit friends, go home, go to camps, or go on vacations.

“I am going to visit all my family that lives in Kansas,” said Taylor Bench and 8th grader at BJHS, “and I also gonna be driving all around Kansas”

“I am most excited to sleep in,” freshman Cadence Espino said.

“I am going to Tennessee for a riding trip,” Alyssa Flick, an 8th grader at BJHS said.