Link Crew plans fun with the freshmen class

Even though the holiday of Halloween has passed already, Link Crew still has a few plans made with the freshmen class to celebrate this holiday. The first of these plans was a trick or treat seminar yesterday to celebrate Halloween.

Many Link Crew members were excited for this event. Senior Link Leader Maddie Miley was also looking forward to this event.

“I am excited to celebrate Halloween during school hours.” Miley said.

Baldwin High School will be hosting a dance today. Before that dance however, the freshmen class and their Link Leaders will have a chance to get together and hang out. During this hang out, there will be various activities in which the freshmen seminars can participate. Whichever seminar wins the most games by the start of the dance at 8 p.m. gets in the dance with no charge, along with the Link Leaders of that seminar.

The purpose of this get-together is to have fun and build connections between the freshmen and their leaders.

“The purpose of this get together is to continue to build connections with the freshmen and for the link leaders and freshmen to have fun together. We really haven’t had a chance to do anything like that yet.” Link coordinator Jason Crowder said.

The freshmen class is excited for this get-together as well as the Link Leaders.

“I enjoy going to the dances because they are fun and you can go crazy without being judged.” Freshmen Maddie Morgan said.

These events will surely bring the Link Leaders closer to the freshmen class with fun and games.