Volleyball team’s ‘Dig Pink Night’ to raise funds, awareness for cancer research

Dig pink is a volleyball game organized by the Baldwin High School team. Always take place in October at a home match, everyone is excited about it.

‘’It is my favorite game of the year , the funs are all very excited’’ senior Corey Valentine said.

The principal purpose of the game is raise money to help in the fight against cancer , they organize different activities for this achievement.

they will do a bake sell: cooking brownies, cookies and bake stuff that the volleyball team cooked the day before.

‘’ It’s a nice treat for the fans and it goes to a great cause’’ Madeline McCrary said

They have a silent auction where people bit on items. They will sell that during the game.They also will be having a raffle to be able to sit on a couch on the sidelines of the court during the game.

The T-shirts are going to be designed by the juniors girls but the main in charge is Marilee Valentine, mother of one of the volleyball players.The day of the game the volleyball team will be wearing their pink uniforms, and everyone will be able to buy one of the T-shirts that they have designed, this is also another way from earn money.