Students ready for break from school year stress

The school year is coming to end which means summer is on the students minds. Before the students can enjoy summer, finals come first. Finals are the last task of the school year.

Preparing for finals can be extremely stressful for some students. It can be difficult trying to figure out how to manage time studying for each class.

“I use my planner to remind me what days which finals are on,” junior Amanda Miller said. “It keeps me on task and organized for the crazy week.”

Each teacher has their own way of doing finals. For the students that have classes with seniors could mean they will be taking the final when the seniors do.

“I have a couple classes that I am in the process of taking the final with the seniors,” junior Sophia Brich said. “The good thing about it is that we will get to have a fun day for the actual day of the final.”

The summer can be a busy time for students, with all kinds of camps available to them. Whether its for sports, academics or leadership some students get involved in activities.

“I am participating in a summer camp called Sunflower Girls State. It is a camp that gives us experience pretending to run for different offices that are available in the county,” junior Danielle Boline said. “It will be a great asset to my resume and will help me with my future.”