Humans of BHS: Jaden Wharton

Humans of BHS: Jaden Wharton

“I chose to pursue a career in Nursing because I have always had a passion for helping people. I was just not sure how I wanted to help. I started to work at Vintage Park Assisted Living and this made it sure for me. I have always babysat kids and that was another passion I had. I put them together and I want to be a Pediatric Nurse. I would like to think it’s going pretty well. I have most of my college classes done for my freshman year of college and I am planning on job shadowing a pediatric nurse during the summer. My favorite part is the fact that I will get to help families and children in need and see them through until they are healthy. My favorite memory is talking with my mom about what I want to do in college and she asked if I have thought about being a Nurse of course I told her no. After I made my choice of wanting to go into Nursing school she was so happy and knew that I secretly would pick that career and knew I would be good at it. I will dislike it when I have to see the families and children that I can’t help. To get my degree it will take me 4 years of college. I have completed various college classes to put towards my freshman year to take away the stress of getting adjusted to college. I am attending Morningside University on top of doing nursing. I am going to be wrestling as well.”