iPhone 5s review

The iPhone 5s was released on September 10, 2013, with all new features including a slow motion video, fingerprint scanner, the new iOS 7 and much more. With all these features it is promised to be the fastest and smartest phone on the market. With its taller design users can add an extra row of apps. It comes in five different colors. Classic black and white, also three other new colors including gold, silver and gray.

When I got my iPhone, I was impressed with all the new features. I personally liked the slow motion video. I have not had an iPhone before this one and it was a huge jump. I think it has fast internet and cool apps. Depending on how much money you want to spend you can get more gigabytes onto it. I have a 16gb, and it works just fine for me. If you like to take a lot of photos and have a ton of apps them you might need the 64gb. If you need more space you can link many different apps and data to the iCloud which can backup your data to other devices.

I personally like the iPhone 5s and think it is a lead to the future. If anyone would want to get the iPhone it cost $200 for the 16gb, $300 for the 32gb, and $400 for the 64gb. Its available for AT&T, Verizon and Sprint.