Do’s and Dont’s of winter fashion
December 2, 2016
DOs and DON’Ts of winter fashion
Don’t be behind this winter in your fashion skills here are some DOs and DON’Ts for you winter fashion and how to add some pop to your normal clothes.
- DO try a longer coat
- Stay warmer and it’s more fashionable.
- DO wear a bright red jacket or coat for a great alternative to black
- Grabs attention and black is very gloomy.
DO cozy into a roomy, comfy coat
- Be comfortable with you look.
DO brighten up with some colorful accessories.
- If you are wearing darker colors that day a bright necklace or a cool bracelet to bring some life.
DO not stay in your pajamas all day
- Walking around all day in your pajamas is tempting but looking cute can really pay off.
DO add some oomph to winter’s basic black.
- Don’t just wear all black it makes you look sad but if black it your color go for it!
DO use winter’s basic black as a canvas to show off some quirky accessories.
- Use black as a background for more interesting colors .
DON’T get too warm and fuzzy.
- You can easily sweat in winter and you don’t want to sweat too much.
DON’T layer to much
- It might make you look bigger and it’s more hot.
DON’T stay on trends
- Try to move on from trends at least once a month.
- DON’T use too much color
- You don’t want to walk around looking like a rainbow.
- DON’T freeze to death
- Don’t sacrifice your toes for a cute pair of wedges dress for the weather.
- DON’T accessorize too much
- Just a couple bracelets and a necklace will look amazing.
- DON’T be afraid to be your own person
- Be different be yourself.